Here Is What Sets Us Apart from Other Dental Practices
1. ExperienceThere is no substitute for experience. Both of our doctors are extremely well credentialed and highly trained in all aspects of general dentistry. Doctor Gangwisch is one of the relatively few board-certified general dentists in the entire nation. Dentistry is highly technical in nature and many procedures are irreversible. Therefore, it’s best to place the dental care for you and your family into the hands of highly qualified and skilled dentists.
2. Satisfied PatientsAt Killian Hill Dental Care, we have treated tens of thousands of patients in our over 40 years of serving the Lilburn and metro Atlanta community. From that has come a multitude of 5-star reviews from very happy patients. And we continue that commitment by offering 5-star service to our patients.
3. We Stand by Our WorkMost of our treatments have lasted for decades. However, occasionally there are times when we cannot control the circumstances and the treatment doesn’t last as long as expected. If that happens within the first five years, we will either redo the treatment at no charge or refund your money. This gives our patients a great peace of mind.
4. Awesome StaffNo office is going to be great without a fantastic team. Many of our 5-star reviews are centered around the friendliness and professionalism of our staff. We have the friendliest team in Atlanta. We are committed to providing the highest level of comfort and exceptional service to our patients above and beyond the ordinary.
5. Highest CredentialsOur doctors have undergone extensive training in new and advanced techniques. It’s important that your dentist stays up-to-date with the latest, state-of-the-art procedures. Dr. Gangwisch has reached the pinnacle of general dentistry by achieving board certification, along with his Mastership and Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Hulsey has also earned his Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry.
6. Most Specialty Procedures are Performed In-OfficeHave you ever gone to a dentist for a root canal or extraction only to be told that you need to go to another office to see a specialist? Dr. Gangwisch spent his first two years out of dental school serving in the US Navy and rotating through the various specialties and for the past 40+ years has been able to keep most specialist procedures “in-house”.
7. Advanced TechnologyWe have everything from digital x-rays to digital crown scans around our office. We are able to utilize cone beam 3D technology for implants, high magnification loupes for precise visualization, and lasers for early decay detection only to mention a few.
8. Convenient LocationWe are located seven miles from Indian Trail exit off I-85 and three miles from US 78 in the Lilburn Professional Center. There is more than adequate, free parking and easy access from the highway.
9. Comfortable, Up-to-Date OfficeWe want to make your trip to the dentist to be an enjoyable experience so we’ve added many creature comforts to our office. Our reception room has comfortable chairs, soft contemporary music, a large complement of magazines, and a beverage center. In the treatment rooms, we have cozy blankets and neck pillows and warmed fluffy towels to wipe your face with after your visit is completed.
10. EntertainmentWe have TVs in the ceiling of all of our treatment rooms that has a wide variety of programming available. We also have headphones with music to help drown out the sounds. This makes your visit much more enjoyable by being able to concentrate on the programming instead of the treatment.
11. Sedation DentistryFear of the Dentist is a Thing of the Past! With sedation dentistry, we can provide an extremely safe and effective way to ease the fear in even the most apprehensive patients. Most of the time, we can offer oral sedation to relax you. In more advanced cases, Dr. Gangwisch is certified by the State of Georgia to provide IV sedation.
12. Authentic Before and After PicturesBeware of dental websites who have models with beautiful smiles to imply that this is their work. All before and after pictures are of actual patients treated by Dr. Gangwisch and with no fancy retouching of the photos. What you see is real and authentic.
13. Strict Sterilization ProceduresWe have always followed strict CDC guidelines on sterilization and disinfection of our instruments and treatment rooms. Our autoclaves which are used for sterilization are monitored weekly to make sure that they are fully functional.
14. After CareYour care doesn’t stop when you walk out the door. Each patient who has received dental treatment is given the doctor’s home phone number in case they need to be reached after hours.
15. Financial OptionsMany times, extensive dental treatment can stretch one’s budget. We bend over backwards to utilize a variety of financing options to help make great dentistry affordable to most patients.